1. I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you did not receive an email confirmation of your order please contact us at
2. I JUST PLACED AN ORDER. CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF IT ONLINE?
For your convenience, Involand.com offers an Order Inquiry feature. Once you have logged in under "My Account", select the Order Inquiry link from the menu and you will be able to review and track delivery on orders you made.
3. WHAT IF AN ITEM IS UNAVAILABLE OR BACKORDERED?
While we make every effort to fulfill your order, occasionally certain items may be unavailable. We will notify you via your email confirmation if we are out of stock on an item that you have ordered. Any changes will be removed from your order total and will be reflected on your shipping invoice. Items that are backordered will be indicated in your confirmation.
4. I RECEIVED MY ORDER, BUT ONE ITEM WAS MISSING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you received your order and an item is missing (that is not on backorder) please contact Involand Customer Service at email@example.com for further assistance.
5. HOW DO I MODIFY OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
Before the product is shipped or produced, you can contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or modify your order.
6. MY ORDER STATUS IS IN PROGRESS. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Your order is in the process of being fulfilled and shipped, but has not yet received a tracking number. Changes to your order cannot be made once your order is In Progress. We will gladly accept your return and provide an exchange or refund in accordance with our Return Policy.
7. I'M NOT SURE WHAT SIZE I WEAR. DOES INVOLAND.COM HAVE A SIZE CHART THAT CAN HELP ME?
Yes, we have a size guide chart for your convenience.
8. I WANT TO PURCHASE AN ITEM THAT I SEE ONLINE, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE MY SIZE. WILL IT BE BACK IN STOCK?
We are a specialty company and make limited quantities of our apparel and accessories. Not all items that sell out will be re-stocked. If we are expecting to re-stock the item we will show an "expected shipping date" on the order confirmation.
9. WHAT ARE THE iNVOLAND ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and Involand Coupons.
10. WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT BE CHARGED?
Your credit card or PayPal account will be authorized for the entire amount of the order at the time of purchase. The card or PayPal account will then be charged when the order is shipped. We will send you an email confirmation of your order once you have completed the order.
11. MY CREDIT CARD WAS DECLINED, BUT THE CHARGE IS SHOWING ON MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. WHAT HAPPENED?
The "charges" that are appearing on your card account are pre-authorization holds. They are not charges; however, your card company may be temporarily holding those funds. Your card may have declined for one of the following reasons:
Your BILLING address entered does not exactly match the BILLING address that your card company has on file.
Your card company is declining your transaction because of insufficient funds or another reason from your card company.
Please contact your card company to release any pending holds from Involand if you received an ERROR response that matches any of the reasons above. Involand has no control of the grace period for releasing authorized funds, particularly debit card funds.
12. HOW DO I USE A COUPON OR DISCOUNT CODE?
If you have a coupon or a discount code, you can use them during Step One of the Checkout process.
13. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
When you click on "My Account" to log in you'll see a 'Forget Password' link. Click the link and enter your email address we will send you an email to reset your password.
14. I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR PAGE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please contact our Customer Service Center at
email@example.com and be prepared to provide them with the error number listed on the error page.
Working Time（Mon. - Sun. from 09:00 Am - 18:00 Pm EST）
No. 2006, Jindaotian Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen